Sunday, September 16, 2018

Jungle to Jamacho

On my day off, I’m trying to get out and see or do as much as I can....or just relax, read and drink coffee somewhere in Thamel. Yesterday some of my roommates and I ventured up Kathmandu’s closesest little peak. We were well equipped with plenty of food for the journey, missing three buses just to make sure we had eaten and packed enough to eat later. We also had somewhat of an idea of how to get there, that’s good, right? My favourite part had to have been seeing a couple of trooops of monkeys. Being attacked by ferocious bloodthirsty leeches was yet another highlight. I stayed totally calm in that moment, believe me.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Reason 3: Connections

The people I met here were warm, friendly, curious and eager to strike up a conversation. Whether chilling with the surf instructors, buyin...